Tuesday 9 January 2018

Biafra killing fields of Igbo people for 52 years, being executed by Fulani islamist/jihadist-controlled genocidist Nigeria, now extends to Nigeria itself as the génocidaires, since Monday 1 January 2018, have embarked on the slaughter of Tiv people who live along the stretch of the Benue valley of eastcentral Nigeria … It should be stressed that the Tiv have been one of the key constituent nations in Nigeria in the vanguard prosecuting the Igbo genocide since 29 May 1966…


Herbert Ekwe-Ekwe 

APPOSITELY, a reference here to Germany’s Martin Niemöller’s historic reminiscences, “First they came…” (1946):

First they came for the communists and I did not speak out because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Finally, they came for me and there was no one left to speak out.
(Max Roach Quartet, “Speak, Brother, Speak!” [sides I and II; personnel: Roach, drums; Clifford Jordan, tenor saxophone; Mal Waldron, piano; Eddie Khan, bass; recorded live, The Jazz Workshop, San Francisco, US, 27 October 1962])
Twitter @HerbertEkweEkwe

No comments:

Post a Comment